John Keats - 1795-1821

John Keats - 1795-1821
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing …

Monday 23 April 2007

Morning All

Is anyone out there?

Have been next door to see how things are going, hardly anyone there, so I thought I would pop over to yours, my oh my! It is crowded, brilliant, that's what I like, cant beat a lovely social gathering. Drinks anyone?

Not sure if this blog will get to wherever it is supposed to get, but fingers crossed I have managed to get over to the "other side", phew, not used to all this technical stuff. I want to say a big thank you to dear Westerwitch, and to Lixtroll, for making this site possible, you are absolute STARS.

Warm Wishes.
Camilla.xxx

7 comments:

countrymousie said...

Hi - found you at last - thank yo for finding me - I hope you looked at the right photo - the old dark haired one is me and the other is un-daughter-in-law - well they are not married but been together 11 years. I dont know what to call her really.
I felt like "COMING OUT" on this site and keeping out of sight on the other - I will get mousie out tomorrow. Loving to have you here with us all

Suffolkmum said...

Wlecome, gald you made it!

muddyboots said...

welcome to our world, enjoy your drinky poos & have fun. sureal is the word that comes to mind in here!!! oh yes dodgy spellings rules!

Woozle1967 said...

Great to see you Camilla!x

Frances said...

Hello from New York, Camilla.
I am a big Bloomsbury fan, too. The author Victoria Glendinning was in my shop and afterwards sent me a copy her new "Leonard Woolf." Now I need time to read it. So much more to tell about, including my lovely visit years to Charleston. I got there off-peak tour time, and had my own private walk through. Wow.
Cheers for now,
Frances

Louise Vaan said...

Hello - glad you made it. Will crack open a bottle in celebration!

Faith said...

Hi Camilla, glad to see you!