John Keats - 1795-1821

John Keats - 1795-1821
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing …

Monday 17 September 2007

SO HONOURED


Dear Cait has bestowed to me an Award, for that I am most grateful. I try to be creative as best I can, to seek deep into my imaginations. Now I have eaten the "pudding", I will endeavour to create my ability to capture my "Scents and Sounds" this evening.


Camilla.x

4 comments:

Westerwitch/Headmistress said...

Well done to you Camilla . . .big hug . . .xxx

Elizabethd said...

Well, you are a wonderfully creative blogger, well done!

Anonymous said...

welll desreved Camilla,just keep bloggging, it is very uplifting to read your entries. x kath

CAMILLA said...

Oh thank you so much, you are so kind.

Camilla.x